Next monthly hangout is *this Tuesday* https://community.remotestorage.io/t/724
6. Be welcome to discuss on the forum https://community.remotestorage.io/t/new-remotestorage-io-website-live-wiki-is-retired/721
4. Our wiki has been retired and folded into the website
3. Each page has an edit button, so you can submit modifications with a few clicks https://github.com/remotestorage/website/edit/master/index.md
1. https://remotestorage.io now features a new design which can be updated by simply editing text in markdown files
Monthly hangout starting in 15 minutes! Join us here https://community.remotestorage.io/t/remotestorage-monthly-hangout-august-2021/708
5. There might be some funding opportunities for work on remoteStorage server, implementations. *If you can help with grant-writing please reach out* :)
3. Our first monthly gathering is next week. Let’s meet up and exchange about all things #remoteStorage.
@rosano will share a first look at the refreshed website.
2. remoteStorage.js 2.0.0-beta.1 is released, and ready for your apps https://community.remotestorage.io/t/remotestorage-js-2-0-0-beta-1-released/713
If you’d like to see #remoteStorage as a one-click install on Heroku, DigitalOcean, or other ‘Platform as a Service’ platforms, please join the conversation here:
Emoji Log – Personal tracker
"My new app for measuring progress. You can use it to write journals, observe habits, track statistics." -- @rosano
We're having a public video call about improving and clarifying the RS website(s) this Friday, 3pm UTC. If you're interested in making RS easier to understand for new users and/or developers, please feel free to join us:
Open protocol for per-user storage: Webfinger + OAuth + CORS + REST. Works great with unhosted web apps. https://remotestorage.io
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!